Kilmarnock FC Season Passes 2022/23
Killie Are Back
After the drama of our promotion push, we can’t wait to see our Blue and White Army rise up as we re-join Scottish football’s elite.
Over 4,000 of you bought Season Tickets for last year’s Rugby Park rebuild and we want to build on the incredible support which helped roar the team over the line on the way to the Championship title.
Your support will be vital in helping Derek McInnes build a Killie squad which can compete at the top table.
And with more memories to make as we start on a new chapter in the Premiership, we want you to be there every step of the way.
With the ongoing cost of living crisis, we know that supporters may wish to use finance options to spread the cost of their season ticket.
V12 Finance can deal with renewals only with 3-month, 5-month and 9-month options, finance options will become available from the 17th May 2022. New Season Ticket holders wishing to explore finance options should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find full Ts&Cs right here.
- The early bird price is open for renewals and new season ticket purchases.
- Existing season ticket seats will be held until the end of the early bird window (Saturday, July 2)
- If you require any changes to your renewal, please contact the ticketing team email@example.com prior to purchasing to allow these changes to be made.
- If you are full paying adult, wishing to add a free Under 5 ticket, please contact the ticketing team prior to purchase.
- New Moffat Family Packages cannot be purchased online, please contact our ticketing team to book.
- If you require a physical membership card, please select this when purchasing or renewing your season ticket. Please note there will be a nominal charge for this service.
- Digital season ticket passes can be stored on your smartphone wallet or the TicketCo Wallet App. This is free of charge.
- We’ve updated our online stadium map and it’s never been easier to buy your season ticket
- Please note that due to covid-19 related restrictions no longer being in place, there will no longer be access available to Killie Tv with the purchase of a season pass.
A Message from your Manager – Derek McInnes
“I think it is great to remember what has just happened and our Championship win will live long in the memory."
“Sometimes you can talk about potential but to see it realised on a night like the Arbroath match at Rugby Park makes the potential of this club more tangible and people can identify with it."
“Ultimately we want to show that Kilmarnock want to do something next season and not just survive."
“Before we know it, we’ll be back for pre-season and setting about our work to get the players fit."
“It’s going to be a busy period. We are doing all we can to try and put a strong squad together and give them a team who can represent the supporters well."
“We want a squad which will maximise the budget fully and the more fans we have in the stadium along with getting our recruitment right, then we’ll have a good chance.”
You can find out more in our FAQs section.